We very much hope to be able to run this workshop again in the future. If you are interested in collaborating, or have a lead on any of the items listed below, please email lead co-ordinator Alisa Beer at digitalmsrollsNYC@gmail.com
In order to run this workshop in the fall of 2017, we will need:
- A host institution to provide the location & workshop space for two days
- Access to a medieval manuscript to examine and encode
- High-quality digital images of the medieval manuscript for the final digital edition
- Graduate student collaborators to help run the workshop (knowledge of medieval manuscripts and/or TEI a bonus, willingness to learn a must)
- Sources of funding to provide food, travel bursaries, and an oXygen license for coordinators
We look forward to hearing from you!